I created a video presentation: Elliot's Thoughts on Pricing. Features:
- Shares interesting thoughts on pricing
- Elliot talks through the topics rather than reading slides
- Discusses Elliot's Gumroad product pricing and broader issues
- Learn common ways people are irrational about prices
- Not a complete pricing guide
- Not an introduction
- Provides food for thought and insight into Elliot's thought process
(Under promise and over deliver! I don't want people expecting something they won't get.)
And I've set up a store page which I added to the blog sidebar.
Lots of edits went into the video and the bonus audio discussion, take a look:
Those edits were done in Screenflow.
I do image editing for the cover images with Pixelmator.
And I now have a mic with tripod and pop filter :)
EDIT: I removed the store link from the sidebar because Gumroad doesn't work very well (e.g. crops images to look awful on mobile, has scrolling and blank space bugs on mobile). I looked at some competitors and found similar problems, e.g. the homepage of sellfy currently has an image with a person's head cropped off and some text cut off mid letter. I don't know what to do because I don't want to code a whole store myself, but I also don't like using broken and unprofessional-looking stuff. I haven't decided yet.